More than half of UK public want final Brexit deal to be put to public vote
Write a comment or review about the news article "More than half of UK public want final Brexit deal to be put to public vote", Posted On: 2019-04-27 21:18:48 and Posted at: Reddit - Brexit
- More than half of UK public want final Brexit deal to be put to public vote
- EU Parliament voting intention: If LAB backs a public vote: BREX: 26% LAB: 23% CON: 15% LDEM: 10% GRN: 8% UKIP: 7% CHUK: 5% SNP/PC: 4% | If LAB does NOT back a public vote: BREX: 25% LAB: 15% CON: 15% LDEM: 15% GRN: 10% UKIP: 6% CHUK: 7% SNP/PC: 5%
- By a single vote, lawmakers approved a bill that bans a no-deal Brexit, and forces Prime Minister Theresa May to seek an extension if she cannot pass her Brexit deal
- Brexit: Deal or “No Deal”? Preparing for a “No Deal” Brexit
- Political Headlines on original Brexit day – MPs vote on half of May’s deal and EU prepares year-long extension
- Ian Blackford: "In all eventualities, there must be a people's vote" SNP, Lib Dems, Plaid Cymru, Greens and the Independent Group issue joint statement saying they will push for a public vote to be included in #Brexit legislation
- Jeremy Corbyn under pressure to back public vote on Brexit deal
- Election Maps UK - Would you support the British public having the final vote on Brexit, whatever the outcome of negotiations – whether a deal is reached or not? Support: 52% Oppose: 24% Don't Know: 24% Via @BMGResearch, 2-5 April.
- PMQs: Ian Blackford says public must vote on ‘backroom’ Brexit deal
- MPs pressure Labour's ruling body to commit to public vote on Brexit deal in Euro poll manifesto
- Half of security pros would rather walk barefoot in a public restroom than use public Wi-Fi
- Live Briefing: Brexit Vote Live Updates: U.K. Parliament to Vote on Theresa May’s Deal
- Brexit vote live results – MPs vote down Theresa May’s deal for the THIRD time
- Nicola Sturgeon: If the detail of this is true (and I accept it is only an ‘if’) Labour will never be forgiven. A deal that would see them vote for a Tory Brexit, with a ‘nod and a wink’ agreement to kill off a people’s vote.
- Is the Brexit glass half full or half empty
- Commons could vote on a new Brexit deal 'in days' if Theresa May reaches a deal with Labour
- Factbox: When is a Brexit vote not a Brexit vote? March 29
- When Is A Brexit Vote Not A Brexit Vote? March 29: Key Facts
- Analysis: When is a Brexit vote not a Brexit vote?
- Scientists have studied the link between income and vote on Brexit - feelings about income determined Brexit vote significantly more than age