51.89% entails "brexit means brexit"; 313 ayes/312 noes entails 'no no-deal means no no-deal'
Write a comment or review about the news article "51.89% entails "brexit means brexit"; 313 ayes/312 noes entails 'no no-deal means no no-deal'", Posted On: 2019-04-04 11:14:32 and Posted at: Reddit - Brexit
- 51.89% entails "brexit means brexit"; 313 ayes/312 noes entails 'no no-deal means no no-deal'
- The noes have it, the noes have it.
- Blimey by ONE VOTE cooper Letwin Bill passes Commons stages - mandating PM to ask for extension. Backbenchers legislating against Government wishes... Ayes 313 Noes 312
- The @BillCashMP/@SteveBakerHW amendment to Lords amendment attempting to remove the possibility of participating in the democratic process of #EUelections2019 has been smashed out of the @HouseofCommons : Ayes: 85 Noes: 392
- 'The ayes have it': bill to stop no-deal Brexit passes with majority of one vote – video
- Climate-change protesters stripped off in Parliament – 21 ayes to the right
- WATCH: Now Bercow torpedos Letwin – and more indicative votes. After a tie, he follows precedent and votes with the Noes.
- Brexit: Deal or “No Deal”? Preparing for a “No Deal” Brexit
- <a href="/blog/eu-immigration-and-no-deal-brexit">EU Immigration And A No-Deal Brexit</a>
- By a single vote, lawmakers approved a bill that bans a no-deal Brexit, and forces Prime Minister Theresa May to seek an extension if she cannot pass her Brexit deal
- EU28: DPA and Reuters report that EU27 will grant UK more time to avoid no-deal Brexit. One major condition: The UK must participate in the European election 2019. If this criteria is not met, no-deal-Brexit will happen on 1 June.
- Deal or no deal – the EU Commission paper on preparations for no deal
- May: My deal? Commons: No. May: My deal? Commons: No. May: 30th of June? European Council: No. May: My deal? Commons: No. May: 30th of June? European Council: (TBD -- No).
- UK, YouGov poll: European Union membership referendum - Scenario: If Britain has not agreed a deal by 12th April - Leave with no Deal: 51% (+9) Remain: 49% (-9), +/- with regular Remain vs. No Deal Question of Dec/Jan
- No deal beckons: EU presses May on Brexit deal
- The Brexit ending: deal, no deal, or no divorce?
- Brexit deal: EU completes preparations for possible 'no-deal' scenario
- UK's Labour will back Brexit options which prevent bad deal and 'no deal': spokesman
- Parliament sinks May's Brexit deal again, EU braces for no-deal exit
- No-deal Brexit fears rise as parliament sinks May's deal