People's Vote on Brexit 'most likely outcome'
Write a comment or review about the news article "People's Vote on Brexit 'most likely outcome'", Posted On: 2019-04-08 13:02:29 and Posted at: Heraldscotland - Scottish news
- People's Vote on Brexit 'most likely outcome'
- Britain Elects - Britain leaving the European Union without any deal would be... A good outcome: 25% An acceptable compromise: 13% A bad outcome: 50% via @YouGov , 31 Mar - 01 Apr
- Christina Pagel on Twitter: OVERALL, No Deal is LEAST preferred outcome (despite what ERG say), but it is the MOST preferred outcome for LEAVE voters.
- Best Brexit outcome would be remain vote in a new referendum: Luxembourg PM
- Election Maps UK - Would you support the British public having the final vote on Brexit, whatever the outcome of negotiations – whether a deal is reached or not? Support: 52% Oppose: 24% Don't Know: 24% Via @BMGResearch, 2-5 April.
- Trade unions want a People's Vote. Labour members want a People's Vote. If Corbyn opposes it, exactly what does he stand for? - Ian Dunt, Editor of Politics.co.uk
- Ian Blackford: "In all eventualities, there must be a people's vote" SNP, Lib Dems, Plaid Cymru, Greens and the Independent Group issue joint statement saying they will push for a public vote to be included in #Brexit legislation
- Nicola Sturgeon: If the detail of this is true (and I accept it is only an ‘if’) Labour will never be forgiven. A deal that would see them vote for a Tory Brexit, with a ‘nod and a wink’ agreement to kill off a people’s vote.
- Factbox: When is a Brexit vote not a Brexit vote? March 29
- When Is A Brexit Vote Not A Brexit Vote? March 29: Key Facts
- Analysis: When is a Brexit vote not a Brexit vote?
- Scientists have studied the link between income and vote on Brexit - feelings about income determined Brexit vote significantly more than age
- OBC and tribal vote swing may shape Mahasamund poll outcome
- Not surprised no certain Brexit outcome today: BP CEO
- UPDATE 2-Top bankers back London as financial hub whatever Brexit outcome
- No one can predict the outcome of Brexit: Premier Investments
- Weekly Market Update: Global stocks rally while Brexit outcome remains uncertain
- Europe’s Brexit: a successful outcome of negotiations for all?
- Brexit latest: MPs launch bid to block no deal outcome as Theresa May seeks delay to EU withdrawal
- UK PM May and Corbyn won't produce best Brexit outcome: Sturgeon